ADVANCED MANAGEMENTDEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
This training Program aims at
- Capacity building of MSMEs through inputs on management practice system is to improve their decision-making capabilities resulting in higher productivity and profitability.
- Topics of managerial functions will be provided to the participants by experts, for dissemination of knowledge of scientific/modern management techniques/practices.
- Conducted for new/existing entrepreneurs/enterprises/Industrial Clusters as a tool for their capacity building and HRdevelopment
1 week (5 days in a week), 4 Sessions per day, 90 – 120 minutes per session.
SC/ST/Women/PHCandidates - Free.
General Candidates – Fees applicable.
WHO CAN APPLY
Owner/Proprietor, Manager, Supervisor of existing MSMEs.
a) Age: Above 18 years.
- Intake Capacity:25 to 30 Persons.
SC, ST, Women, Ex-Service Persons of Defence Forces, differently abled, Below Poverty Line category persons.
- Eligibility: Aadhar Card must for attendance.
SC/ST Certificate for Fees Exemption.
- Training Institute: (Residential / Non Residential Training)
Reputed Institutes like State Administrative Training Institutes (ATIs), IIMs/IITs/ICAR/CSIR/BARC/IISc/NIT/Agricultural University of Central and State government will be engaged for Advanced ESDP trainings.
Participants will get to know about
- Scientific Management Practices.
- Modern Management Techniques.
- Decision making Capabilities.
- Higher Productivity.
- Industrial Management.
- Human Resource Management.
- Marketing Management.
- Export Management/Documentation.
- Materials Management.
- Financial/Working Capital Management.
- Information Technology.
- Digital Marketing.
- QMS/ISO 9000/EMS.
- Supply Chain Management.
- Retail Management.
- Logistics Management.