ENTREPRNUERSHIP AWARENESS PROGRAM
To identify and motivate traditional/non-traditional entrepreneurs, having potential for setting up MSEs with an objective of leading them towards entrepreneurship/self-employment.
To encourages them to consider entrepreneurship as a career opportunity.
1 Day – 4 Sessions, 90 – 120 minutes per session.
- Target Group :
Final year students in ITI, Diploma, Science, Arts & Engineering Colleges.
b) Age : Above 18 years.
- Intake Capacity :50 to 100 Persons.
- Preference :
SC, ST, Women, Ex-Service Persons of Defence Forces, Differently abled, Below Poverty Line category persons.
Participants will get to know about
- Entrepreneurship Awareness.
- Opportunities availableand suitable for New Entrepreneurs.
- Central Government Flagship Schemes.
- State Government Flagship Schemes.
- Loans and Subsidy Schemes available with Bankers.
- Role of MSME Development Institute, District Industries Centre and their Support in handholding new aspiring Entrepreneurs.