SKILL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
This training Program aims at
- Conducting special entrepreneurship development programmes for new livelihood enterprise creation and rural enterprise development.
- Organising Product-cum-process oriented activity-based programme to upgrade skills of prospective entrepreneurs coupled with specific skills and hands-on practice and demonstration.
6 weeks, 5 Days in a week, 4 Sessions, 120 minutes per session.
SC/ST/Women/PH - Free.
General – Fees applicable.
- Target Group:
Existing MSME Entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs who are in need of certain Skill Sets and training.
- Age: Above 18 years.
- Educational Qualification: It will be decided on the courses organized.
- Intake Capacity:25 to 30 Persons.
SC, ST, Women, Ex-Service Persons of Defence Forces, differently abled, Below Poverty Line category persons.
- Eligibility: Aadhar Card must for attendance.
SC/ST Certificate for Fees Exemption.
Participants will get to know about and learn the following :
- Entrepreneurship Awareness.
- Product Oriented /Product oriented Skill based training for existing Entrepreneurs.
- Hands-on / On-the-Job training with demonstration.
- Central Government Flagship Schemes.
- State Government Flagship Schemes.
- Loans and Subsidy Schemes available with Bankers.
- Role of MSME Development Institute, District Industries Centre and their Support in handholding the existing and new aspiring MSME Entrepreneurs.
Agro-based Products, Herbal Cosmetics, Fashion Garments, Hosiery,
Food & Fruit Processing Industries,
Soap and Detergents/House-Hold Chemicals,
5 Leather/Jute/Rexene Products
Novelties, Carpet Weaving,
Mechanical Engineering WorkshopMachine Shop, Heat Treatment, Electroplating,
Basic Advance Welding/Fabrication/Sheet metal work, Basic/Advance Carpentry, Glass & Ceramics, Industrial & Art Wares,
Servicing/Repairing of Household Electrical Appliances and Electronic Gadgets, TV Repairing, Washing Machine Repair, Stereo/Sound System/Speaker Assembly & Repair, Gem Cutting & Polishing, Engineering Plastics, Solar/Non-Conventional Energy Equipment Installation/Maintenance,
Computer Hardware Maintenance,
DTP and Screen Printing,