Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
Vision, Mission and Function of Ministry of MSME
Sustainable Development of globally competitive Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises as an engine of growth for the India economy.
Promote Growth and Development of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, including Khadi, village and Coir industries so as to create new enterprises and more employment opportunities. the long term goal of the ministry is to enhance manufacturing base in the country by improving performance of MSMEs through skill and entrepreneurship development.
- Facilitation and credit flow to MSMEs
- Improving competitiveness of MSMEs
- Improve manufacturing base through upgradation of technology
- Promotion of MSMEs through cluster bases approach
- Marketing support to MSMEs
- Skill development and entrepreneurship development training
- Creation of new Micro Enterprises through Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Program (PMEGP)
- Growth and development of Khadi and Village Industries (KVI) sector
- Growth and development of Coir Industry